Friday, April 1, 2011

Jim Cinamon - Letter Eight

Dear Emily, I would like to tell you a partial story about "Tim" who is supposedly your Dad. I will call him "Jim Cinnamon" as a code name just like I did for you in my  book "The Missing  Bones Website". Your code name in that online book is "Amy Cinnamon Bun". First of all as I mention earlier, nobody ever told me that you were born. The story that I told is true namely "Shantilly Lace" which is a story about your conception. Your mom "Shantilly" would have just finished making a film called "Hypnonsis" and was about to make "Larry the Amadeus Guy" but was turned down for being pregnant. So after or during her pregnancy she began to make "Naughty Nuns" which I do not care to talk about. Although I gave her my phone number she never called or wrote to me to tell me about you. There were no "Cell Phones" in those days nor was there internet service nor did I know how to use a computer until about five years ago. She must have been so busy making films. Immediately after she was pregnant Jim Cinnamon was mentioned in certain magazines. Some one must have put a gun to his head and made him take the blame. Their is no evidence that "Shanny" married Jim, but being a good Freemason he had to pretend to be married to her. If you read your own birth certificate you see that it took three weeks for Jim to sign the document. Look at where it says "Informant" on the birth certificate. Why would he have taken so long to sign his own wife's daughter's birth certificate unless he was afraid of something. "I'm not signing that!" he must have said. "I am not the father of that cheese!" And what is an informant on a birth record? It must be something like this: "Pist- Hey Doc?- I know who did this to her!'' with Jim hiding in the corner of the maturnaty ward. With the doctor saying "Don't worry, we will give you government protection and your name will never be revealed - just let us knew who did this to her". So Jim signed the form thereby giving you the last name "Cinnamon Bun". Now here is the sad and scary part. In later years me and your mom had two more affairs. One was in "Manhattan" which is written in the book mentioned earlier and then there is another affair which I have yet to write about concerning "Cassidy" your brother. I was dragged by the arm by the same "Cave Woman" to some where in upstate New York and we did it again. The timing between your brother's conception and our affair is a pefect match. That took place in November 1985. He was born on my birthday. About three months later I  was wandering not to far away from the "Verrazano Bridge" when an automobile stopped me with a middle aged man and a guy who looked liked "Widgett". They wanted me to sign some papers and said that Shanny was pregnant. It was dark out and I did not believe them or his credentials. They may have made me sign something concerning  royalties because some of the events that took place ended up in your mom's films. I turned down the royalties, but I could not remember going all the way with your mom due to hypnosis again. Anyway I did not believe that that was Jim. So I said "You're not a movie producer!" He looked down at the ground and said "I am a Movie Producer- I am - I am" very timidly. So I did not believe them. Your mom may have tried to get in touch with me this time by writing me letters under the name of "Katrina" but they were literally confiscated by a "ParaKeet head" who literally took them out of my hand in my own bedroom. They also confiscated a pair of shoes that your mom bought  for me inside the "Flash Gordon" van from the film "Leaving Normal". I was kept from knowing the truth because of the way things are done in the movie world. She did have one of my private phone numbers which I got changed due to hang ups and breathing -not because of her. Jim was forced to take the blame again and your family was being stalked by gangster types and he signed much more quickly this time. Sadly, he may have been replaced several times since then. I hope not, but I wish that you will believe me and my story. My mind became revived when a was doing research in a library - not to far from the Staten Island Ferry about a year ago when I ran across an article "Shantilly Does Speaking Engagement At Hunter College". I did not plan it this way and I am sorry. I must be off to work and I will write to you again soon. Love, John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment