Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Margaret Chan And Meg Tilly - Letter Eleven

We (or I) rather have thirty days left in which there should be a sign from God that the world is about to end. It should happen on the 20th of May, just like the "Wise and Foolish Virgins". People will begin to rush around to their Christian friends to try to find out what is going on but it will be to late and then the Rapture will come and the Graves will open and the world will know that "Christ Was There". (Matthew Chapter 25: 1-13). Dear Emily, I regret to imform you that I have more proof that something is not right with your mom. Who is "Margaret Chan?" Do you recognize that name? That is the name that the media says is her birth name and birth date. (Febuary 14,1960) - "Valentines Day". Well, Margaret Chan "was" born on Valentines Day 1960 only you mom cannot be Margaret Chan. Let me explain before an egg cooks on your forehead. In 1981 Meg Tilly made her first film called "Tex" with "Matt Dillon". In the "July 1982"- "Teen Magazine" an article was published about your mom and her first movie. The article states "Making her film debut in Tex 18 year old Meg Tilly enviable acting".... etc. She was 18 yers old at the time. If subtract you 18 from 1981 you get 1963. That means that the girl in the film was only 17- 18 years old at the time. Therefore she cannot be "Margaret Chan" whose mom is "Patricia Tilly" from California born in "1960". Well at this point she could lie and say "We made the movie earlier in 1978". This lie will not work because the author of the book "TEX" by "S.E. Hinton" was still writing it at the time. It did not came out until "1979". You can "left click" on the above articles above and read it youself. Use your "Zoom" also. Plus, Matt Dillon himself would have only been 14 years old and noticeably short in the film. He is much taller which shows that film was made when he was 17. He was born in 1964. (1964+17 =1981). I saw Margaret Chan's birth certificate and it is legitimate (Feb 14,1960). Here is another proof which shows that she was actually born in "1962" and not "1960".. The article also states "After graduation, a little over two years ago, she moved to New York".... etc. The "Teen Magazine" story was written near "July 1982". Subtract and you get her graduation as "June 1980". The screenplay for "Tex" would have been written in 1980 and the casting director would have picked "Meg Tilly" during the same year. (1980-18=1962) Therefore your mom was born on a different day and year with a different name altogether. Here is another problem. Meg's blog has a biography of her self claiming to be the daughter of "Harry Chan" and "Patricia Tilly" who are the parents of "Margaret Chan" and "Jennifer Chan" a.k.a "Jennifer Tilly". If she was the original women then she would have known that these two people are not her parents. All throughout her career in the 1980's she never made these claims in the newspapers or magazines. How come they do not know this? Probably because they are not the original movie stars. Meg Tilly herself never took her identity but merely derived her stage name from Margaret Chan. What is her real name? So far it is a mystery but I have a few ideas as to what it is. Then what happened to Margaret Chan? Well there was an incident on Westervelt Avenue back in 1976. I had meet Meg again when I belonged to a religous group of hippies and we pick her up and her sister in one of their vans. For the sake of understanding I will call them "Jippies" short for "Jesus Hippies". Like the story of the stair case, the same people were trying to kill her again. She (Margaret) had become saved and this really made an egg fry on all their foreheads. She came on to me in the van. She wanted to be my girlfriend. I was stopped by certain leaders of the group and thought that it was hypocritical of them because some of them had girlfriends. I had started to visit her at her house on Westervelt. She had begun to take my side in every thing and was always agreeing with me. Mr. Garofalo and Parakeet head became enraged by this and told me "You don't ever go out with a girl like that - she belongs to us!!" I was fearless back then and with stood them - they even went and brought my father to tell me to stay away from her. Meg had a beautiful perfect figure back then with a beautiful belly button showing. They were trying to set her up with "Guidos" and "Mob" types. One day I was wandering along Westervelt hoping to see her when my "Jippy" friends were stuck with a flat tire. Meg was there also and Garofalo and company. We were talking when a Jippy named "Rick Shaw" picked up the car jack and swung it at the back of Margaret's head and she fell to the ground. I confronted him about what he did. He said "I hate that bitch!!" I said "How can you be saved?" Garofalo made threats and said not to say nothing. I immediately told "Bonnie" who was waiting down the block outside. "You daughter is bleeding up the block!" I said. "My daughter is fine" Bonnie said. "She is not  - she is hit in the head and on the ground!!" "My daughter is fine!!" she insisted. Bonnie would not respond or listen. So I went back and by then her body was missing. It may have been in the trunk. I also thought that I saw an ambulance with a Parakeet behind the wheel. There were more threats and no reasoning with this people. I was forced to leave and Margaret became "pewny" after that. "Rick" had apologized to the fellowship leader and was forgiven. Miss "Pewny" gave the impression that she was alright. Maybe that girl on the ground was born in 1960. Maybe that was not really Rick either. So Margaret Chan "was" 16. Until my next letter,  Love, John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment