Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meg's Hair - Letter Nine



As of today I - (We) have 44 days left - I hope that these messages get through to the real "Meg Tilly and Family". May you all find salvation!  Dear Emily, I must apologize for a mistake that I made in my research. I thought that this black and white photo was a photo of a boy baby, but actually it is a photo of you. I am very sorry - they are not all fake. However, it still fits perfectly with my memory and experience with your mom. In this photo I would say that you are about 8 to 10 months old. That means that the photo was taken about April of 1985. If you look at Meg's hair it is about collar length. Here is a photo of her from a magazine which came out in December 1985. The hair is the same length and hairstyle. That means that both photos were taken about the same time. Guess what? Her hair was collar length when she was with me at the "Rotundra" in June 1985. She mentioned that she had just had a baby. Only her hair was styled like it was in "Psycho II". She never mentioned a husband or boyfriend. So this must be the baby from under the train trestle mentioned in "Shantilly Lace". Why the phrase Shantilly? Well it is the code name for "Meg Tilly" which is not her birth name. If she is named "Margaret Chan" then it was a matter of putting the two last names together - "Chan + Tilly" = "Chantilly". I thought that her older sister would get mad at me so I changed  the "C" to an "S" which equals "Shantilly". Chantilly is a town in France and an article of clothing and a song. So the research fits my memory and if any of those people are still alive then they could vouch for my affairs. But I am speaking the truth about how word never got to me about your birth and your visit. I used code names for everyone because I do not want anyone getting angry at me for telling the truth. People who were not there will not understand the story without the names being deciphered. Also I noticed that Meg really did not have any kind of accent other than New York during our stay together. She later developed a "New England" accent after I was led to believe that she was "Shot" - this is the part were it becomes confusing. The following years - 1986 and 1987 become even more confusing when it appeared that she had died several times. When those memories popped up I became alarmed and began research on her immediately about a year ago. So when I see a recent strange photo of her and she is too tall, then I am led to believe that she might be gone. When she gets nasty on FaceBook and doesn't call me, then I think that she is gone. When she does not remember who the real daddy of her children is and does not respond, then I think that she is gone. There is one other strange phenomena - Meg with no breasts. I do not mean to make fun but "I KNOW THAT SHE HAD THEM!!!" Sorry to get so graphic Emily. Until my next letter, Love John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment