Sunday, April 24, 2011

Emily's Birth Place - Letter Twelve

Dear Meg and Emily, A repressed memory came forward just this very night of an old operating room in an abandoned hospital. I was at my favorite nightly abode the "Venetian Gardens" which was actually a tavern called "Studio B". I was doing my usual thing of stimulating my brain when I was asked to drive to New Brighton to the old abandoned "Staten Island Hospital" on Castleton Avenue. I believe "Andy Fish" was with me. On the other end of our trip was a "ParaKeet" head and "Mr. Brown Pants". "How ya doin?" he said. "Basically well" I said. "She's gonna have the baby". "Who?" I said. "You know who" meaning "Meg Tilly". "I don't know what you're talking about". I was still under hypnosis but I understood that she was pregnant. They said that they were going to get me out of it even though I never discussed any thing with them. "She can have the baby right here!" as he hopped on to an old gernie and laid there like a baby. "What do you think?" "I really don't know what to say" I said when I noticed "A Meg Tilly" in the OR. You were wearing just a long white T-shirt and nothing else as usual. Maybe it was a dress rehearsal or something but I was suddenly nervous being in an abandoned hospital and why was the electricity still on? Have these men performed operations here before? I do not remember if I spoke to you or if that was really you or not but they had dispatched a nurse or former nurse to help with the procedure. She was probably under threat of some sort and had to do the delivery. You were not ready to deliver today but they were testing me to see if a would say anything. I think that they wanted to take the baby so that is why you were being forced to have the baby outside of a normal hospital. Or it could be that they would give her (Emily) any last name that they wanted. The situation was becoming erie and we just looked at each other. I think that some how I was under hypnosis again. We some how got back to Studio B and no one said a word about it. I really did not asked them to get me out of fatherhood. You must understand that barroom liquor is stronger than store liquor and that these men anticipate this state of hypnosis. I did not remember this until today. So again I was brought back to the makeshift hospital and I was told that you had the baby at home by the ParaKeet head - He pointing his thumb over shoulder toward Brighton Avenue. I just looked and said nothing. Then he said "N-a-a-h, She had the baby in California and she is safe". I always thought that this particular Parakeet worked at the 120 Precinct but was never sure. Some where along the line I had been forced to sign a piece of paper. It may have been a birth certificate or birth info. To amaze you, "Emily and Meg", this is absolute proof that I know you. I am going to write your married name at that time on a piece of paper above and I want you to go and get Emily's birth certificate and compare the hand writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment