Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meg Tilly And SevenTeen Magazine - Letter Ten


Dear Emily, How are you? Those spritzers lead me to believe that you are my daughter for sure. Emily, I found some thing interesting from an old "SevenTeen Magazine" from "January 1984". Your mom was interviewed earlier-which would have been the "Fall Of 1983" when I have already explained to you that we made love in "October1983". I believe that this is the very first interview which mentions "Jim Cinnamon" your father being married to Meg your mom. She may have been pregnant during the interview judging by the date of the article. The article above is blurred and dark but still legable. It says that Jim and Meg had been married since "January 1983". Did she cheat on Jim? I hope not. But here is more proof that there was and are more than one "Meg Tilly".  Here is some of the paradox. If you read the article, it states that "Meg" is a "Slender Five Feet-Six And A Half Inches" tall. If you look at my previous letter which shows "Six Foot-Two Inches" Anthony Perkins then you know that the woman in "Psycho II" is not 5' 6 and a half inches tall judging by the photo. How can we explain this? Well wait and see. If she were that tall then your aunt "Jennifer Tilly" would be about "Five Feet-Nine Inches" tall - which she is not. Other articles on Jennifer Tilly reveal that she is 5' 4 inches tall. And she is the tallest sister. I wonder then - who was Jim dating and marrying at the time? It would have been "Meg's Double" because of the height. Her double is just as good but she is not the woman from the films. So who were you born through? Was it a "Meg" double that I had sex with or the real person? I am 5' 10 inches tall and every time that I had met Meg Tilly she was short. There is another article from 1994 - I 'll have to look for it again, but the reporter described her as being "tall and sexy with long legs in a miniskirt". She was being interview in a New York City hotel somewhere. Jim would have been running around with her double. Also, he may have told Seventeen Magazine that he was married to her so they would not get curious as to who really got her pregnant. Every time that I was with your mom she never mentioned a boyfriend or husband. So does that make me an "Adulterer?" No! Fornicator "Yes" but "Adulterer?" No! I had asked your mom to marry me once but she turned out to have a beard. Wrong Meg Tilly. So it is my conclusion that she was never really married to anyone. Here is another paradox. For some reason your birth was never announced in the newspaper even though that particular hospital is an "In Spot" for actresses having babies. It would have boosted her career and his if they announced your birth. Neither did they announce your brother "Cassidy's" birth. Why? because Meg would be lying and have to explain that the child is from an "Unknown"- they trying to keep attention away from the babies. Also I do not believe that Jim was around Staten Island at the time but was off making a film called  "CrossRoads". Click on the article above and it will enlarge. Until my next letter, Love, John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment