Monday, May 16, 2011

Jarring Your Memory - Kirstie Alley - Letter Fourteen

Dear Emily and Meg, I have 5 days to try to get it touch with you. I am excited that you were in Manhattan yesterday because I was there in my cab last Saturday night at "Christopher and Hudson" street I brought two women to that spot. It's a shame that they do not make telescopes that can see through walls so that I could see you being in a 15 mile radius from you. Of all the places to be during an earthquake. Here is my email address and cell phone number. vzevo2e5@verizon.net - 347-374-1434. So in a an attempt to revive Meg's memory I will talk about a few more repressed moments. I was once invited to a party in St. George Staten Island on Fort Hill Circle? I am not sure of the exact address but Kirstie Alley was there and she was making me nervous by sitting on the stove. What a weird  thing to do - to sit on the stove on the burners. We struck up a conversation and after a while I was the one sitting on the stove watching carefully that she did not turn it on. It was in the spring of 1981 and "Cheers" was a new TV show. It aired earlier then it says on Wikipedia. She was sharing an apartment with "Meg Tilly" and "Becky Tilly". I tried to go out with Becky but she immediately disliked me because of religion. She was large breasted compared to her sister. Anyway I spoke to them about God and she seemed to not mind me talking about it. After a while Becky, Meg and Kirstie were deliberately making me nervous by sitting on the stove. "Come on, don't do that!" I said. "Why?" they said. "Because I love you and her and I do not want to see you die!" I replied. I must have gone to that apartment about ten times. She would say "You can come over any time" but she did not mean it when I showed up "Blitzed" at 3:10 AM in the morning - her screaming and yelling. Now they were naughty at times - "put a sock in your mouth". I got robbed of maybe "Fifty" say "One hundred" dollars. Someone needs to teach them the "Birds and The Bees". I do not know if someone was forcing them to make extra money this way but the men who brought me there were the same people who said that "Meg" was going to be "switched" at the right time. I did not want to do it, especially wearing a literal sock. Meg had an double with zero breasts who was in love with me and he kept following me around. Maybe she secretly moved out after feeling guilty from some of the things that I had said. I do not know wether they knew that they were in a threatening situation. They were on the virge of being made prostitutes. They liked that apartment because it was on the ground floor and had a secret back exit. Maybe she got switched at that apartment. I was told that I almost got switched during one of those sessions because of what I knew. This is something that only a real aquaintance would know. I have to know "Meg Tilly" because of these things otherwise she is not the original. I do not want to embarass Kirsty or Meg Or Becky so I will move on to another memory. In the early fall of 1968 I had offended young Meg by saying something that was true and "Mr. Brown Pants" had found out about it. I had just recieved a red bicycle for my birthday. Mr. Garofalo took the bike from me by force and gave it young Meg. "Here, That's for what you said to her!" "This is for you!" and he gave me Meg's crappy beat up old green tricycle. After a day or two, my father noticed me scooting around on the tricycle said "Where's your bicycle?" "Oh - I gave it to some girl" I said. He snapped and said "I had to work and pay for that bicycle! Where is she?" "Up on Westervelt" I said in embarassment. So he called the police before we went storming up there. "How did she take it from you?" "She didn't - a man who says that he knows you took it and gave it to her!" "When we got there there was an Italian man who I believe to be "Mr. Barbados". He was the cop. Bonnie and Garofalo and Meg and a man who was supposedly Meg's father  were standing there. My father inquired about what happened. Mr Barbados took the bike back and gave it to me. They B-Est their way out of it. After the situation had calmed down they all started talking as friends. They asked him about my mom and she suddenly showed up. My mom immediately became friends with Bonnie. Bonnie began to get invited over to "Tupperware" parties and would sometimes bring Meg and Jennifer and some snotty blonde girl (Katrina?) I realize now that the whole situation was a ploy so that the Tillys to be friends with my family. She once let Meg and Jennifer sleep over. They woke up early and pushed my dad's door open and were gigling. He got up and said "When my kids wake me up early in the morning they get wacked with the belt" They started singing and doing the dishes so they would not get hit. Later Bonnie never returned to pick them up. They were over now for two days. My mother phoned the police. Some guy showed up who resemembled the fat guy who played "John Wayne Gacy" in the recent film. "Where's my kids?" "Their mom left them here" my mom said. He calmed down and got angry with Bonnie who.showed up about ten minutes later. She apologized but she now had a double who was a young fellow. She onced knocked on the door and I answered. She said "I need to hide in your closet" we thought that it was funny and her let hide there. "I need to know what this guy thinks of me". A few minutes later the Fat guy showed up asking about her. The conversation was polite with her secretly listening. He left and then my father showed up from work and she suddenly stepped out of the closet. She got caught and was laughing. My dad did not get mad and she left. Garofalo came by later and said that she was a guy. Does this sound like "The Weird Honeymooners?" So the Tillys got invited over for Thanksgiving that year. They brought a ParaKeet head with them. He had a movie camera and filmed me and Meg and Jennifer and Bonnie together. During the dinner they started to leave for some reason. My father also had a movie camera and caught us all together. That film was recently stolen. They did not stay long after dinner but they were now good friends with my parents. I believe that the young girls were innocent in all this. It was Garofalo who put them up to this to get their foot in the door. They came over many more times. Bonnie confessed to my mother that Garofalo wanted her to do someting bad to my mom. They became friends anyway and even visited us at our new house on  "Vanderbilt Avenue" with  the" Tilly Sisters". They got bored and left but had developed beautiful bodies now being young teenagers. Bonnie came over one more time in 1974 and said goodbye to my mom and said that they were moving away. She never came back over after that but Garofalo was waiting outside when she said goodbye. I hope that I can write to you again before the earthquake. You can call or email me if you like. Farewell, love John Moreno

1 comment: