Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meg Does Not Understand God - Letter Six

Dear Meg, I am glad for your recent comment on your website saying that you do not understand God. I am well versed in the Bible and I will attempt to help explain things. If you look at the book of Genesis you will read that mankind immediately fell away from God in the Garden of Eden. God immediately set out to destroy the world and mankind after Satan became ruler over mankind, But God said "I will have a people for myself" so therefore he saves certain people. Once the number of the "Elect" is reached then God will destroy this world along with Satan and his angels and his people. (Revelation chp 6:9-11) This is the only reason why the world continues. When a person dies two things happen. They either go directly into the "Paradise Of God" or they cease to exist forever.(Luke 23:39-42) Storms and earthquakes and tidal waves etc. are a reminder of "Judgement Day" (Luke 21: 25-28) Judgement Day is said to begin on "May 21st, 2011" at 6pm New Zealand time. It will start with an earthquake that will travel through out the entire world within 24 hours (Revelation 16:17-21) The discription of the Great Earthquake is nearly identical to the news footage that you saw in Japan. I live in Staten Island New York and we will get to see the end begin on the news. The news should come at 1:45 am on "May 21st 2011" because of the time difference. If you read Luke chapter 21 it says "Mens hearts failing them for fear of anticipating what is coming on the earth". We will hear about an Earthquake in New Zealand at 1:45 am Staten Island time. But God will save people who truly love him from the plagues that will strike the earth after that. (John 14:15). God will "Rapture" every person who ever loved him, from Adam all the way to the last person saved. (1st Thessalonians 4:13-18) Meg, you might think that God is cruel, but  I can tell you from experience that people can seem very friendly and loving. But if you were to really preach the word of God to them you will see the Devil come out in them. I am very happy that you brought up this subject. This is why I say that I only have 62 days left. You once prayed the "Sinners Prayer" with me when you were making "Off Beat" in NYC in June 1985. I love you and I have been trying to get in touch with you for a year now. Your wicked publicist "Laura" told me never to call again when I asked her to relay my phone number and email address to you. I also mailed you a letter to the "Writer's Guild". We have had many encounters together and I made these websites to refresh your memory. You have to understand that Satan does not want you and your family to be saved so he is preventing me from speaking to you through your staff. My phone number is on "Facebook" I am also listed in the Staten Island phone book. I wrote the "Missing Bones Website" in an effort to revive your memory. Satan has killed every person I ever knew. I thought that he got you but if you are the same person then you should remember me. But this is not just about me. I explained how I could be the father of Emily and David in a previous letter on this same website. When my memory had revived I immediately set out to warn you and the children about the End of the World. I had been hypnotized and threatened and warned not to see you or talk about you any longer back in 1980's. All evidence that we had ever met was stolen from me - even the jacket that I was wearing when we were together was stolen from the dry cleaners. I would love to continue to explain things to you but I want to give you a chance to respond. I suggest that you and the children pray immediately that God would make you his Child. Here is the best website on this subject. http://www.familyradio.com/ I love you, Sincerely, John Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment