Monday, February 14, 2011

First, To Emily: We have 97 Days Left - Letter One

  If you believe, then we have Ninety Seven days left. If you do not believe then "I" have Ninety Seven days left.  First, I will attempt to explain how I never knew that I had children or how you never had the opportunity to know much about me. "I'm from Jersey Street - are you from Jersey Street?" This is what I looked like when we first met! As of Meg's birthday I have 97 days left on the earth. If "Her" prayers are sincere then maybe she only has 97 days left till her immortal existence........ Dear Emily and Meg,(Happy Birthday) I am deeply sorry about my life toward you and would like explain the strange events that kept my from speaking to you and Emily. To start with, I will like pick out a more recent event other then the rotundra to explain bizarre circumstances and coincidences that kept me from knowing certain things. Back in 1986 when I lived on Vanderbilt Avenue, the street start having prostitutes who would actually stand outside our house. I got to know them and would give them change (money) and would sometimes preach to them. I got my first telephone in 1985 and got my number changed about ten times throughout the years. When caller ID with name came out in 1998, I immediately got that feature. I told my friend Peter about it, and I right away got strange phone calls with strange names. Later on in 1998, I would walk up to the local store and be approached by hookers and they asked me if I had children. I said "No, I do not have children that I know of !" This went on for a week or two and I told them that I do not have children. They began to say "You definitately have children". So I began to ignore them. One evening, I received a phone call and the call ID read "Meg Tilly". So I picked it up and the girl said "Hi, this Meg Tilly the Actress." "Yes", I said in unbelief. She said "You may not know me but I want you to know that you have children and.....I interrupted and said "You're not Meg Tilly - You are with Peter, or you are a hooker or something!" "No I really am Meg Tilly!" "Yeah-right" and I hung up. About a minute later, again the phone rang "You Have Children And You Need To Start Taking Responsibily"..... "I do not have children, you are with the prostitutes." Click. Then men began to call back. The call ID read "Colin Firth." I did not recognize his name and did not remember meeting him in 1986 in Chuckies Pub. I may have recognized his face from "Valmont" but never made the connection between him and the movie. Also, he was not famous in 1986. I politely expained the same thing to him and explained that I was becoming ill and unable to work any longer, and had big troubles with my family. I do not remember the rest, but other people had called while I was at the store earlier that day. When I went through all the call ID's, I saw the names "Tim Zinnemann" and "John Calley". I did not know who these people were until the past year when I began to research your life, Margaret, after I accidently discovered an old news article which said that "Meg Tilly has been seen around town with a man who states that he is walking back to Staten Island." I am really sorry for hanging up. However, if you told someone a few weeks before you called me and told them what your plans were, then that some "one" sabotaged our phone call through manipulation, through the hookers. The hookers made me think that you were a prank. Plus, how did you get my non-published number except through someone who knows me (like Pete) - not that you are not allowed to have it, had I known that it was really you. Also, the hookers would get pregnant and try to get children support through deception and I thought that it was them, and trying to get child support. Have you ever seen the movie "The Verdict?" And what "Charlotte Rampling" did? "Is that what you plan to do Frank? Is that what you plan to do?" Were you in the habit of revealing your plans to someone close to you Meg? I think that he or she may have set that up. Till my next letter, Sincere Love, John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment