Monday, March 18, 2013

"You Shouldn't Be Doing That!" - Letter Twenty Seven

Dear Emily, Meg and David, First of all it is good to see you Meg in action In "Bomb Girls" for the second season next week. I saw you finally in your real elderly state. Thanks! I may be a grandfather but you would never know it by my legs? Anyway, and you Emily do not know what is going on and I apoligize to you. I know that you are ashamed of me. However, this letter may explain a few things so please bare with the tale that I am going to tell. Now I had a girlfriend whose photo is in the above picture. We met through a personal ad in November 1989. I did not like her at first but I felt sorry for her and she was mentally ill. I could not take her places after a while because she would "flip-out'' on me and other people. She loved to have sex and that all she wanted to do. I would avoid her on my day off from work but when I came home she would be sitting on my front porch. I got mad but forgave her and hung out for the day. This went on for seven years on and off. Luckily her tubes were tied. But not to humiliate her, the last time I saw her was in 1996 when I picked her up at the Staten Island Ferry. I will give her a similar name so we can identify her namely "Dezbee Sargento Lipton". When we got to my house I had noticed that she had gained weight but actually looked much better. We imediately made love in my bed and no one was home at the time. At the top of my bed was a night stand in which my Citizen Band radio was laying. I had never thought about it and never realized something about the radio. When we were done she needed to smoke a cigarette so we went out on to the front porch of "375 Vanderbilt Avenue" right were you Emily showed up . While we were sitting there this strange blonde women aproached the gate and said "You shouldn't be doing that with her .... She is mentally ill"..... What nerve! I do not know this woman and she is telling me what to do with my girlfriend! So I said "Excuse me but first of all that is what she likes to do and I have known her several years, what bussiness is that of yours!". She had come out of a building on "Irving and Vanderbilt Avenue". For some reason that was my most enjoyable moment with "Dezbee" but my last one. Dezbee died a few years ago supposedly from a lung problem. What did this strange woman mean by her comment "You shoudn't be doing that?" I did not dawn on me until about a year ago what she was talking about. Well I have to tell you "Meg" a story about yourself and me and "Widgett" from 1985 in order to explain what happened to Dezbee. I do not know if you remember that after our affair at the "Rotundra" at 26th street and FDR Drive back in 1985 I was made to drive back to Manhattan to met with you again. I had my C.B. Radio in my car when I showed up. We met under the FDR Drive and you were intruiged with the C.B. "O-oo, Can I talk on it?" you said. I said "Sure but you have to be careful!" You started talking on channel 19 the trucker channel and said "This is Meg Tilly the actress, who do I got?" You got many responses. You then told them to come to where we were located. I said "Don't do that we could get killed!" You did it anyway and people drove up and laughed and sped away. They could not believe that it was you! However the "ParaKeet Head" was standing nearby and pulled me away. He said "I wanna show you somethin!" I walked with him about a block and a half away. There was a white van and he asked me to step into it. It was full of television and audio monitors. He then rewound the tape of me and you and Widgett playing with the C.B. Somewhere in this world there is a black and white video tape of me and you Meg in my car!.  I actually saw it! There was a hidden camera in the C.B. Radio that I was using during those years! In the green light that turns red when you key it up is a hidden camera! It is a beautiful video of us three together and proof of our relationship! However the ParaKeet was not a legitamate detective and had no bussiness recording me in private. He told me that I should not be using drugs. He is right of course but somehow I forgot about that instance with you and me and Widgett. Later in 1990 my brother "Gee Bee" convinced me to get another C.B. set up for my bedroom and so I did. It never dawned on me that there was another black and white camera in it and this is how I became homeless! I did not know that that was no longer "Gee Bee" and that me and Dezbee were being watched by a neighbor! That is what that woman meant by saying "You shouldn't be doing that with her!" She saw the whole thing. I believe that the signal gets picked up those satellite dishes on everyone's roofs? Maybe I am on channel fifty seven! Dezbee was in a fire the next year but supposedly survived. Yet she was no longer chasing after me. Smoke inhalation? Lung disease ten years later? I believe that Dezbee died in1997 in a fire from smoke inhalation. I never saw her again after that! Someone made it seem like she died more recently from smoking too much. I was secretly a victim of the ParaKeet Head and did not know until recently and so were you Meg! He was even in my living room shortly before I was thrown out through court orders of protection. Until my next letter, Love, John Moreno.

No comments:

Post a Comment